Friday, June 26, 2009

Apron

I have been wanting to make an apron for a long time. I love love love the flirty aprons, but I didn't want to spend 30 dollars on an apron, and I thought it would be fun to make. So finally this afternoon I went to Joanne's and found the cutest material. It also happened to be 30% off... so I couldn't pass it up. I put my boys down for their nap and went to work. I had it finished by the time they woke up. Yay!! I actually finished something! It is obviously not perfect... again, I don't follow patterns.... but I thought it turned out pretty cute. I just love the fabric. I have a little left over and I will definitely use it for something else.

I know this is a little different than the flirty aprons (they are round on the bottom), but when I bake with flour, I tent to get it everywhere. I wanted the apron to have some pretty good coverage. (And plenty of space to wipe my hands. It usually ends up on the back of my pants.)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

That is so cute! I am so HORRIBLE at sewing, so I decided that I am going to take a sewing class just so I can get the basics down about reading patterns and what not. A super cute apron is one of the first things I want to make! You seriously are so talented!