Friday, January 8, 2010

Sunbeam Pins

While I was at my mom's house over Christmas she wanted to make something for her nursery kids that were moving into Sunbeams. I can up with this for her:
They turned out really cute and I made a few for my little sunbeam and his friends.
They were pretty easy to make. We cut out a circle in yellow felt and the ray part in orange felt. Drew the face on the yellow, sewed the little cheeks on, and hand stitched the rest of the face. Sewed the yellow and orange together with a running stitched, then stuffed the sun before we got all the way around. Finished sewing the sun together, and glued a pin on the back with E-6000 (my favorite glue). Viola! A cute little pin for your sunbeam!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

These are so cute! And I love Jacob's face!

Little Crazies said...

Very cute idea! If only i had more time to craft...

Rachel said...

That is a super cute idea! I love it!