Friday, February 5, 2010

Pillows for my Bed

Our bedroom has kind of been a work in progress for quite some time. I made the pillow shams last year and I had been meaning to make throw pillows for a long time. I finally got some cute ideas and here are the results. I think they turned out pretty cute!
I got the tutorial for this one on Make It and Love It. Hers obviously looks pretty darn perfect, but I am no where near a perfectionist and was quite happy with my results. :) I also didn't make mine a slip cover. I think straight up pillows are easier.
This one was my idea and super easy. Just sewed ribbon on one side. I love sewing ribbon on to things!
I also got this one from Make it and Love it. I love the bright colors she used... but it wouldn't really work on my bed.
I got the material to make some for our couches, I am super excited about them. I have many lists of projects to do, so don't worry... many more posts to come soon. :)

3 comments:

Little Crazies said...

these look super cute! i've been eying that tutorial for a while, but just can't bring myself to make anything these days... and i need a voltage transformer for my sewing machine anyways...

Jennifer Lyn said...

I love it! They turned out so good!

Crystal said...

If I lived closer to you, I would make you teach me how to make such cute things! You are so talented. One of these days I will work up the courage to try a project like yours!