Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here they Are

I am not even going to attempt to describe how I make these. There were a lot of different pieces to each costume and I wouldn't even be able to explain it very well. Here we all are after our ward party tonight.
The boys costumes looked AWESOME! I was very happy with how they turned out.
I think the things I was most proud of were the slip covers for their boots. :)
The little one was running around punching the air all night. What a character!

Obviously parts were made and parts were bought. The underwear I am proud to say was all me!! haha. I guess if we got real desperate for money and couldn't afford any underwear.... I could make them some....haha. :)

6 comments:

Little Crazies said...

WOW!! Amazing!!! Good job! I will never attempt making costumes for the whole family... Awesome idea and awesome costumes! And boys in tights look so cute :) I bet they love their costumes and thought they are the real thing :)

Jennifer Lyn said...

LOVE IT!!!! They turned out so cute. And freak me out, I couldn't log onto your account...busy little lamb. :) You seriously did so awesome. And FYI, my mom used to make my underwear up until I was 12.

Kevin and Wendy said...

Holy craftiness Little Lamb! (haha, that made me laugh) I am so impressed - you totally would have won in our ward for best group costumes. I LOVE the way everything turned out! AMAZING job! And I'm still not sure what to say about you making their underwear. haha :)

mrsdriscoll said...

Rachel they look amazing! your family is so adorable! I love their costumes! It looks like you bought them all, that's how good they look. Good job!

Rachel said...

Wow Rachel! Those look so good. I can't believe how detailed they all are. No wonder you've been busy. You should be proud of those boots. The covers fit perfectly! I never would have guessed you made covers they look so good. That must have been tons of work.

Crystal said...

You are so awesome! I made my kids costumes this year, but they were not nearly as detailed as yours! You are so talented!