Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Towels

My neighbor is having a baby girl any day now. Since I am having YET ANOTHER BOY... I love making girly things for people that I will never get to use. I know I post a lot about hooded towels, but they are so fun to make and I think they are super useful. I asked my friend what color she preferred for girls and she said purple. I had a lot of fun getting the towels and finding a really girly fabric to go with it.
Here is my little model. Disregard the messy face. :) He is a good sport to help me with this. I usually buy smaller towels for newborns, but my neighbor has a toddler too, so they can use them for both their girls if they want to.
I think this is one of my new favorite ways to make towels.... with just a strip of material on the hood and one down each side on the front.
I get to make some new boy ones for our little boy..... I still have a few months though. :)

No comments: