Friday, February 4, 2011

Reward Jars

I know aren't the best pictures...... but here are the reward jars my sister and I made for the boys. It has their first and middle initial in vinyl on the front and some cute images on the side.
We found these funny sayings on one of my sister's cricut cartridges....
And my brother-in-law made these holes in the top for me. What a nice touch. They love putting marbles in and getting rewards when it is all full.
The only thing I would do differently is use a smaller jar. It takes them a LONG time to fill these up and they kind of lose motivation. :)

2 comments:

gaylene said...

those are cute! I tried the jar thing when my kids were little, and we had the same problem with taking too long to fill up. but they still liked doing it. :)

Rachel said...

That's a good idea. I'm trying to figure out what a good prize would be before I start something. The only thing Jack will do something for is candy, and I don't really like that one. :)