Thursday, April 28, 2011

Baby's Room: Bumper Pad

So I finally got around to making the bumper pad. What a nightmare. I decided to just pick apart our old one and re-cover it. So I ripped apart the whole thing and sewed the new one.... and it was all wrong. So I had to pick it out and start all over again. Awesome. Anyway.... I am pleased with how it turned out.
Such a fun fabric. I love all the bright colors up against the white.

I don't know if I would make one of these again..... maybe.... if I was having a girl and I couldn't find one to match (don't worry... I already have the colors picked out for a girl nursery if I ever have a girl).

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay Rachel, you are seriously a machine! I love this too!

Torrie Schultz said...

I know you've done more crafts since this....nonetheless, I am about to make a new crib bumper and I am not too thrilled about it, but the crib and my childhood daybed (that Clara will sleep in when the baby gets the crib) will have matching bedding so it will all be worth it :)